Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tossing, Turning and Forgetting

In a news article on www.sciencenews.org, researchers found that continuous bouts of sleep was critical for a person to have a good memory. If a person were to have interrupted periods of sleep, he was more unlikely to forget things more easily.

This news article is rather significant because it can help a person know more about why he is forgetting things more often.

An example would be my grandmother. She told me that she was forgetting things more recently in this days. Then, she told me that she had not been sleeping properly in the past few days. After I read this article, I understood what had happened and I was able to understand why her memory was not as good.

This news article will help students a lot because they will know that instead of studying the whole night, they will instead spend the time sleeping and hoping to get a good night's, so that they can remember what they memorize.


Original Link-http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/332712/title/Tossing%2C_turning%2C_forgetting

No comments:

Post a Comment