Monday, July 11, 2011

Reflections for Science Lessons after 1 1/2 years in Hwa Chong

1 and a half years of Science lessons has passed and I have learnt much, and gained brilliant insights about Science.

Before learning about Science in Hwa Chong Institution, I had always thought that Science was a very "slack" subject, and that it did not require much practice or learning. Also, I thought that it was a rather boring subject. Neither did my so-so results in Science pursuade me to do better. As a result, I went on from a Science lesson to another, not bothering to do anything.

During my PSLE, I did considerably well, getting an A. However, I did not really care much getting into Hwa Chong.

Once I got into Hwa CHong, and I went through my first ever Science Lesson and my SCience education totally changed. Before in primary school, I rarely had the chance to go to the Science labs to do experiments. Now, in Hwa Chong, I have the chance to go to the world-class Science labs to do experiments.

With that, my knowledge of Science has changed forever and ever, and I have finally come to appreciate the beauty of Science and its difference from other subjects.

Just a short reflection of my life in Hwa Chong that I wanted to share with everyone

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment